Saturday, June 2, 2018

Application for help from the student’s welfare fund.

10 March, 20__
The Headmaster
Rotary High School
Mirpur-14 Dhaka-1206

Subject: For help from the student’s welfare fund.

Sir,
I have the honour to state that I am a regular and punctual [সময়নিষ্ঠ] student of class 6 in your school. I have been also paying all sorts of school fees since my admission into your school. But my father who was a school teacher has recently been retired from his service. Our family consists [বিদ্যমান] of eight members. I have also three school going brothers and sisters. In such condition, it is very difficult for my father to provide our educational expenses [খরচ] after maintaining [বজায় রাখা] the family. Now, it is not possible for me to continue my studies further without your help. I would like to mention [উল্লেখ করা] here I stood first in the last annual examination.
I, therefore [সুতরাং], earnestly [আন্তরিক] request you to grant me the help and oblige [বাধিত] there by.

Sincerely yours,
Md. Nurul Islam
Class 8
Roll- 1

No comments:

Post a Comment