Thursday, June 14, 2018

Dialogue between two friends about the bad effect of smoking



Sujon
Hello Sumon, how are you?
Sumon
Thanks. I am fine, how are you?
Sujon
Thanks, I am also fine. What’s the smell coming out from your mouth?
Sumon
Nothing. It’s the smell of smoking.
Sujon
Smoking! O my God! You are smoker!
Sumon
Why are you so excited? Smoking is nothing so bad.
Sujon
Not bad? Don’t you know the bad effect of smoking?
Sumon
If smoking is bad, why so many people smoke all over the world?
Sujon
They smoke because they don’t understand the bad effect. Do you know smoking causes cancer?
Sumon
Cancer?
Sujon
Yes, cancer. Smoking causes many other diseases. It also affects our lunge.
Sumon
But smoking makes people smart.
Sujon
It’s a false notion [ধারণা]. People hate smokers. Besides, smoking the beginning of drug addiction.
Sumon
I didn’t think like you.
Sujon
So, it is high time you gave up smoking.
Sumon
Of course. I will not smoke further.
Sujon
And you should persuade [রাজী করানো] people not to smoke.
Sumon
Thank you very much for your valuable advice.
Sujon
You are most welcome. I have to go now.
Sumon
Ok bye. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment