Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Email to father informing results of the annual examination


results of the annual examination

From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject : results of the annual examination.

My dear Father,
Peace be on you through the mercy of Almighty. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. I have been awaiting for the results of my annual examination and just today they have been out. Father, you all will be glad to learn that I have stood third in the examination. I have got A+ in mathematics, science, and English. My total marks are 786. My teachers are very satisfied with the results. Here my friends and relatives have congratulated me on my good position. I will send you a copy of my mark-sheet. I have the determination [সংকল্প] to do much better the next year. For this, I will leave no stone unturned. During my Ramadan holidays I have decided to visit you. Convey my best regards to mother.

Your loving son,
Tushar

17 comments: