Sunday, April 29, 2018

Email to friend consoling him/her on his/her father’s death

From: nahid@gmail.com
To: alamin15@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 20__; 7:00 p.m.

Subject:  Sorry for your loss.

My dear Alamin,

I am deeply [গভীরভাবে] shocked [বিস্মিত] to hear the sad news of your father’s sudden death. It came to me like a (bolt from the blue) [বিনা মেঘে বজ্রা ঘাত, সম্পূর্ণ অপ্রত্যাশিত জিনিস]. I cannot imagine [কল্পনা করা] that your father is no longer among us. Whenever I close my eyes, his loving face appears before me. I could never think that he would leave us at such a premature [অকালপক্ক] age. I do not know how to console [সান্তনা দেওয়া] you in such a bereaved [শোক সনতপ্ত] hour. Your grief is so great that words fail to console you. The loss of a father is irrecoverable [যাহা পুনরুদ্ধার করা যায় না এমন].

I pray to Allah for giving you strength to bear [সহ্য করা] the loss. I also pray heartily that your father’s soul [আত্মা] may rest in peace.

No more today. 


Your loving friend,
Nahid

33 comments:

  1. very helpfull
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 💜💜 nahid ( sir)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooooooooooooooooood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’ ssoo important for us

    ReplyDelete
  6. তপজিেগুপতপুতওুতওুডিএডটিতএপতএওতুপগিে

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete