Sunday, April 29, 2018

Email about your preparation for exam


From: nahid@gmail.com
To: alamin15@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2015; 7:00 p.m.

Subject: About the preparation of my JSC examination.

Dear Alamin,
Hope you are fine. You will be very glad [আনন্দিত] to know that my preparation [প্রস্তুতি] for the JSC examination is very good. I have prepared myself for JSC examination very well. I am confident [আস্থাশীল] that I will obtain [অর্জন] very good marks in the examination. I have revised all the subjects several times and I am hopeful of obtaining distinction [বিশেষ] marks in all the subjects.

Your loving friend,
Nahid

94 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' good, but too short..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you are right it's too short. But thank you so much for give this email 😊😊

      Delete
  3. It's really good, but very short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very easy email❤ thank you☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should follow the rules of email sir. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. But can you please tell me, where I made the mistake?

      Delete
  6. Very good for students of class 6👏👍💝

    ReplyDelete
  7. It not good not bad but very confedent sheal email iit is very ealy email fir class 6and7 think you for this enail🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS EMAIL IS VERY EASY.BUT GIVE US SOME EXCITING ONE.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very tnx for this email❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really need this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very nice and easy email.
    I like it most🙂

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice email
    And i like it🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good email Thanks,...... 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow.... Onek valo email lekha hoice....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. so helpful and easiest🥰

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your emal is very good and very easy. Thanks a lot of your email and you

    ReplyDelete
  17. ধন্যবাদ ইমেইল টা দেওয়ার জন্য

    ReplyDelete