Monday, March 23, 2020

Letter about the bad effects of keeping evil companies

Letter about the bad effects of keeping evil companies

November, 30 20__
Arif Rahman
Ibrahimpur
Mirpur-14 Dhaka-1206

My dear Arif,
Take my cordial love, hope you are all well. I am very sorry to know that now-a-days you are mixing with the bad boys of our village. But you do not know that you are going to the dogs. Those with whom you mix are very bad. Evil company will destroy your character and your whole family. You should always remember that a man is known by the company he keeps. So, you should give up such bad boys. Instead you should study attentively. I hope you will follow my advice as soon as you get my letter.

No more today. More when we meet.

Your loving brother,
Arif

No comments:

Post a Comment