Thursday, March 19, 2020

Dialogue to borrow a book from library

Dialogue to borrow a book from library

Sujon
Excuse me, sir. May I come in?
Librarian
Yes, please. Come in.
Sujon
I want to borrow some books.
Librarian
You cannot borrow some books. You can borrow only one book at a time.
Sujon
I want Kalam's Wings of Fire.
Librarian
Mm! Let me check.
Sujon
Is it available sir?
Librarian
Yes, it is available.
Sujon
Where is it?
Librarian
It's in the 3rd shelf in the extreme corner.
Sujon
Shall I take the book?
Librarian
Where is your old book?
Sujon
Here it is.
Librarian
What is the name of the book?
Sujon
Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
Librarian
What's the due date?
Sujon
I think its 25th April.
Librarian
What's the date today?
Sujon
Today is 27th April.
Librarian
You must pay the fine then.
Sujon
Sorry, sir.
Librarian
I can't help you. I must follow the rules.
Sujon
How much I should pay?
Librarian
10 takas only.
Sujon
Here is the money, sir.
Librarian
Alright take the book.
Sujon
One more clarification sir, Shall I ask you?
Librarian
Yes, go ahead.
Sujon
What are the newspapers available here?
Librarian
All the newspapers are available here.
Sujon
Thank you, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment