Monday, March 23, 2020

Letter on importance of sports and games

Letter on importance of sports and games

October 18, 20__
Washington, USA

Dear ABC,
I hope that you are well. I received a letter from your mother the day before yesterday. In the letter, I came to know that you do not take part in sports and games. You must bear in mind that to be careful about only studies is not enough. You should also be careful of your health. Taking part in sports and games are the prerequisite [পূর্বশর্ত] of keeping good health. Sports are very important. Some people play sports for the money and fame, But I think the true meaning is to have fun. Children join clubs and makes friends. You can also enjoy sports because you know that you are getting exercise and it feels amazing to have muscles, doesn’t it? So, I think that from now you would emphasize [গুরুত্ব] on both your studies and sports and games.

Yours forever,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment