Monday, March 23, 2020

Letter on hostel life

Letter on hostel life

Rakib Rahman
Binodpur, Magura
August 23, 20__

Dear,
I am fine. I am glad to know from your last letter that you all are safe and sound. You also have wanted to know about my hostel life. Here, I am giving you a brief description [বর্ণনা] of it.
The environment [পরিবেশ] of my hostel is very charming [মনোহর]. There is an open field in front of my hostel. I and my friends play here every afternoon. My hostel life is very happy and enjoyable. I can study here attentively. All the students are very helpful and friendly. Living here, I get opportunity [সুযোগ] to follow some rules and regulations. The foods are of high quality. The canteen and dining room are also neat and clean. In a word, I feel very happy living here.
No more today. My best regard [শ্রদ্ধা] to you and father and love to Sumi.

Yours affectionately,
Rakib

No comments:

Post a Comment