Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dialogue about a transfer certificate



Rana
May I come in, sir?
Principal
Yes, come in. Any problem?
Rana
Sir, I wish to discuss with you regarding [সংক্রান্ত] a T.C.
Principal
Sit down, which class are you in?
Rana
I am in class 8, section A. As my family decided, I need a transfer certificate.
Principal
Transfer certificate! It is the month of May and is the middle of the session. Why are you going to leave your school?
Rana
Recently, he has been transferred from here to Satkhira. My family has already shifted there.
Principal
Oh, I see. What’s your father?
Rana
Sir, my father is a government employee.
Principal
Can’t you stay here for the rest of the session?
Rana
I am sorry to say that my father can’t afford and accommodate me here.
Principal
Do you have no other relative here?
Rana
I have no relative here to reside with or other scope to stay in.
Principal
Really it is a problem.
Rana
Sir, I like my school very much but situation does not allow me to study here.
Principal
Have you written an application?
Rana
Yes sir. Here it is.
Principal
Have you cleared your tuition fees?
Rana
Yes, sir. Here is the money receipt. Principal Ok.
Principal
Ok, submit an application.
Rana
What else have I to do, sir?
Principal
Contact with the clerk. He will give you all out helps to get a T.C.
Rana
Thank you very much, sir.
Principal
God bless you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment