Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dialogue about an exciting cricket match

exciting cricket match


Rana
Hello Rani! How are you?
Rani
I’m fine and what about you?
Rana
I’m also quite fine. Did you enjoy the cricket match yesterday between Bangladesh and India?
Rani
Certainly [অবশ্যই]. It is the first time that Bangladesh defeated India in a befitting [যুগোপযোগী] manner. I’m lucky that I enjoyed the match live.
Rana
What is your impression about the match?
Rani
I was deeply impressed by the performance of Bangladeshi players particularly Sakib Al Hasan and Tamim Iqbal.
Rana
Actually, it was a great surprize that we successfully beat the Ex-World Champion.
Rani
India is undoubtedly better in the three sides- bowling, batting and fielding than ours. And it’s interesting that we could dominate them in the three sides.
Rana
It’s true that the performance showed by the Bangladeshi players was awesome in a word. They played like a top class team.
Rani
In fact, India failed to get high score and it was a very easy target for our team.
Rana
But our team is so unpredictable [অননুমেয়] that we couldn’t be surprized if they couldn’t have achieved that.
Rani
It is a great achievement for our country. Let’s hope they keep playing like this in future too.
Rana
I think Bangladesh will shine in next matches and will bring name and fame for the country.
Rani
Of course. Our hope is not unreasonable.
Rana
Yes, indeed [নিশ্চয়]. Thank you very much and let us wait for the next match.
Rani
You are most welcome.
Rana
Now, I am going to my house. Goodbye.
Rani
Goodbye. Thank you.

2 comments: