Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dialogue about how to learn English well



Amin
Hi Shakib! What’s the matter? You look so exhausted [ক্লান্ত].
Shakib
Oh, I’m worried about English. You know it’s a foreign language. How can I learn it well?
Amin
I see. I’d also the same problem. But our English teacher told me about some ways to learn English.
Shakib
What’s that? Tell me, please.
Amin
English is a skill based [ভিত্তি] subject. You should develop the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Shakib
But how?
Amin
You should read English books and newspapers, you should watch English movies and news on TV and the radio and above all, you should write your thought in English.
Shakib
Has there any fixed skill to develop English? What is most essential [অত্যাবশ্যক] for me now?
Amin
It is practice and practice. You should talk to your friends in English.
Shakib
But I don’t feel comfort in practice.
Amin
Remember, you need to enrich [সমৃদ্ধ] your stock of words and their correct use and spelling.
Shakib
Do I need to learn Grammar?
Amin
Sure, you have to learn word, number, gender, sentence, tense, sentence patterns and others.
Shakib
Why do we need to read grammar?
Amin
This is because grammar teaches us the rules of a language.
Shakib
But what about pronunciation?
Amin
You can watch BBC, CNN, National Geographic Channel or English news on television to develop your pronunciation skill.
Shakib
What would be the best process of developing writing skills?
Amin
You should write on various topics and produce your own thematic writing. Write new words repeatedly in framing sentences.
Shakib
It is an excellent idea. Thank you very much for your wise suggestions.
Amin
You are most welcome. See you again.

33 comments:

  1. It's really helpful for me 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jsc exam near...so it’really helpful for me😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. এত কালারফুল না করলেও তো পারতেন। Also helpful to me👌👌👍👍.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dialogue, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good way to write a dialogue by such topics.As it was helpful for me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dialogu.... It is very unknown dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very usefull to all.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice dialogu. Thans again....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The theme of the dialogue is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The theme of the dialogue is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "You should read English books and newspapers, you should watch English movie and news on TV and the radio"

    Ekhane movies and news hobe na?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tnx Abul kalam bhai.its really helpfull for me

    ReplyDelete