Monday, December 3, 2018

Dialogue on how to make good result in examination

result in examination


Raha
Why do you look so dejected [দমিত]? Anything wrong?
Nusa
Nothing wrong, friend. When my examination approaches [নিকটবর্তিতা], my tension rises.
Raha
Oh, it’s wrong. Aren’t you well prepared?
Nusa
I’m not happy about my results. I must do better.
Raha
Why are you so nervous? Please, let me know your problem. It will be my pleasure [আনন্দ] if I can help you in any way.
Nusa
You can certainly help me. I want to make a good result as you made last year. Now, I need to know the strategies [কৌশল] you followed to make your brilliant result.
Raha
It is very simple. I think it is not unknown to you how to make a good result. There is no secret strategy at all, but you must follow certain [নির্দিষ্ট] rules.
Nusa
Okay! Please tell me about the rules I should follow.  
Raha
Firstly, you should study regularly. You must not cram anything without understanding. Then you should make your own notes and revise them frequently.
Nusa
Nice! What is your suggestion for English and Mathematics?
Raha
For English and Mathematics your proficiency [দক্ষতা] will depend on constant practice. Every day you will have to take practice-test in writing.
Nusa
Excellent! Is there anything more?
Raha
Yes, you should develop a habit of writing. Whatever you read, you must write it. It will give you manifolds benefits.
Nusa
Okay. Do you have any advice for examination?
Raha
Yes, you should budget your time for exams, make your handwriting legible [সহজপাঠ্য], and write all answers. Avoid unnecessary topics in the answer scripts.
Nusa
Thank you for your precious suggestions. I will surely follow these strategies. 
Raha
You are most welcome. Remember that there is no secret to make a good result but to study regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment