Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dialogue about a seat in the school hostel

school hostel


Harun
May I come in, sir?
Headmaster
Yes, come in.
Harun
Assalamualikum.
Headmaster
Walikumussalam, What’s your problem?
Harun
Sir, I’m in residence problem. I need a seat in the school hostel.
Headmaster
How long have you been in this school?
Harun
More than three years.
Headmaster
Why do you need to live in the hostel now?
Harun
Sir, my father is a government employee. Recently, he has been transferred from here to Chittagong. My   family has already shifted there. But we’ve decided not to leave my school.
Headmaster
Don’t you have any relative to reside with?
Harun
No, sir. I neither have any relative nor have any other way.
Headmaster
Really a problem, I see. Where is your application?
Harun
I’ve not yet prepared, sir?
Headmaster
OK, submit an application with the signature of your guardian. You’ll have your seat granted.
Harun
OK, this is very kind of you. Thank you so much.
Headmaster
You’re welcome.

6 comments: