Sunday, December 2, 2018

Letter about the activities of your mother

mother

Ganaktuli, Hazaribagh
Dhaka-1205
October 10, 20__

Dear Anika,
How are you? I hope you are fine. In your letter you wrote about your mother. I am going to write about my mother. My mother teaches in a primary school in Hazaribagh, Dhaka. She works in morning shift. After school hours, she works at home. She cooks our food. She also looks after my old grandparents and my siblings. She takes care of our health and studies. On holidays, she cooks special dishes for us like biriyani, korma, kabab, firni, jarda etc. She washes the clothes. She keeps the house clean. Sometimes, she goes to the market. She also visits relatives. She helps the sick people. In the evening, she watches TV. She spends her free time with us. She remains busy the whole week.

This is all about my mother’s activities.

Convey my regards [শুভেচ্ছা] to your parents.

Your loving friend,
Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment