Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dialogue between customer and a salesman at a gift shop

gift shop


Salesman
Good morning, sir!
Customer
Good morning!
Salesman
How can I help you, sir?
Customer
I want to purchase a gift for my sister to give it on her birthday.
Salesman
How old is she?
Customer
She is only eight years old. It should be something beautiful and unique [অনন্য].
Salesman
You know ours is the biggest gift shop at Mirpur. We have a large collection of gift items.
Customer
Suggest me the items that can make my sister happy?
Salesman
You can buy this imported doll. It speaks English and sings wonderful songs.
Customer
Oh, it is really a beautiful doll.
Salesman
Yes, This doll is very popular among the female children.
Customer
Can you tell me how to operate it?
Salesman
Yes, push this red button and it will start speaking English, and push blue button it starts singing.
Customer
What is its price?
Salesman
Only 1350/-
Customer
It’s a costly item. Anyway, pack it. I hope you will charge reasonably.
Salesman
Don’t worry. We deal with our customers sincerely and take minimum price.
Customer
Also show me some picture books which can increase the general knowledge [জ্ঞান] of my sister.
Salesman
We have a lot of such books which are not only interesting but also good for gaining general knowledge.
Customer
How much have I to pay for these five books?
Salesman
 350/- only.
Customer
Please pack these books also. Now, tell me the minimum amount I have to pay.
Salesman
The total amount is 1700/-. Please pay me 1625/- only.
Customer
Here are 2000/-. Please give me cash receipt and balance amount.
Salesman
Sir, here is the cash-receipt and the balance. Thanks for your nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment