Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dialogue regarding internet

internet


Mou      
Hi, friend, how are you? What are you doing?
Opu       
I am so so and chatting with a friend.
Mou      
How?
Opu       
Through facebook in Internet.
Mou      
My parents do not like internet and I am not permitted to access it.
Opu       
But there is no doubt that the Internet is one of the greatest humankind’s inventions of the last century.
Mou      
Actually, I know nothing about it. Can you introduce me with it?
Opu       
Of course. Why not? From my point of view I think that the Internet brings us many benefits.
Mou      
Please mention [উল্লিখিত] me what types of benefit we find from it?
Opu       
People can have access to the latest news, weather, traffic, bid-and-asked quotations, etc.
Mou      
What things are needed to operate internet?
Opu       
You need a computer and a modem or broadband connection.
Mou      
Is it possible to get help in my educational purposes?
Opu       
You can get all sort of opportunities [সুযোগ] in almost all the fields including educational issues.
Mou      
I want to enjoy music, movie, gaming, chatting with friends, sharing views and ideas about world affairs.
Opu       
The Internet is comparatively cheaper and faster and the businessmen are greatly dependent on this speedy mode of communication.
Mou      
In fact, I start to believe that Internet gave us more advantages and opportunities than disadvantages and problems.
Opu       
I also think so. Without it I cannot think a day of my life.
Mou      
I must try to convince my parents to get internet connection. Thanks a lot. I have known a lot from you.
Opu       
You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment