Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dialogue on how to spend spare time after SSC

spend spare


Rana
What are you thinking about?
Rani
A serious matter.
Rana
Will you share it with me?
Rani
Most of the adult living in my native village are illiterate [নিরক্ষর].
Rana
It’s a common picture in our every village.
Rani
Every educated should have some responsibility for them.
Rana
Our SSC exam is over. It will take nearly two months to publish the result. How will you spend your time effectively [কার্যকর]?
Rani
I’ve decided to spend this time through educating the adult illiterate [নিরক্ষর] at my level best.
Rana
Your idea is excellent undoubtedly. Illiteracy, certainly a great problem, frustrates [হতাশ] all our development efforts.
Rani
Exactly! No development efforts can succeed unless illiteracy is eradicated. What is your plan during this period?
Rana
It’s absolutely true. However, my plan is little different from that of yours.
Rani
What’s your plan? Let me know in detail. 
Rana
You know I’m quite weak in English. So, I want to develop my English skill during this time.
Rani
I highly appreciate your great plan. English is an international language, and we have no option but to learn it.
Rana
Yes, English is essential [অত্যাবশ্যক] in our every walk of life. It plays an important role for communication in the present world.
Rani
Besides, without efficiency [দক্ষতা] in English none can expect [আশা করা] to receive higher studies as all the books on higher education are written in English.
Rana
Right you are. Besides, a sound command over English has become a prerequisite [পূর্বশর্ত] for good job and better salary.
Rani
Absolutely! Your idea sounds very good to me. I wish you all success. Go ahead to fulfil your purpose.
Rana
Thank you. I also appreciate your excellent idea to educate the adult illiterate.
Rani
You are most welcome. Good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment