Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Daily Routine

Daily Routine


My daily life is set within [সীমার মধ্যে] a routine [নিত্য কর্ম] and I try to follow that very strictly [কঠোর]. It is my habit to get up from bed early in the morning. After eating and cleaning myself, I take my ablution [পূণ্যস্নান] and say my Fazar prayer. Then I go out for a walk in the open air for about half an hour. Having returned, I sit for studying. Then I take my breakfast and do my home task. I bathe [স্নান], take my meal around ten, and get ready to attend school. I come back from school around four o’clock. I change my dresses, wash and eat whatever mother gives me to eat. Then I go to the playground and play with my friends. Coming back, I say my evening prayer. Then I sit down to read. At 9.00 pm, I take my supper [নৈশ ভোজ] and watch TV. I go to bed around ten o’clock. Besides this, I read the daily newspapers. There are minor [সামান্য] changes in my routine on holidays. On holidays, I go to different places to remove my monotony [একঘেয়ে]. This is in brief [সংক্ষিপ্ত] the description [বর্ণনা] of my typical [নমুনা স্বরূপ] day.

No comments:

Post a Comment