Sunday, May 6, 2018

Application to the Principal to change an elective subject


July 10, 2018
The Principal
X College
Dhaka

Subject: Prayer for changing elective subject

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to lay before you the following facts for your kind consideration and necessary action.

I am a student of class XI in your college. At the time of admission, I took Math’s/Civics/Computer Science as elective subject. But now the subject seems to be very difficult to me and I find little interest in it. I think I will not be able to do well in this subject. So I have decided to take Biology/Geography/Statistics instead of Math’s/Civics/Computer Science.

May I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to change my elective subject.

Yours obediently
B
Roll: 345  
Section: B
Class: XI

No comments:

Post a Comment