Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dialogue between you and your friend about your new / first day at school.




Ratan
Friend, you know my first day at school and my feelings on that day.    But we do not know about your first day in the new school.
Myself
Actually new place is a new experience [অভিজ্ঞতা]. I also gathered a new experience when I accompanied [সঙ্গে] my father to school for the first time. My father took me to our classroom. Then he went away. I took my seat.
Ratan
What happened then?
Myself
All the other students stared [বদ্ধ দৃষ্টিতে তাকান] at me. After fifteen minutes the bell rang. And our class teacher Mr. Habibur Rahman entered. He called our rolls. After that, he asked me whether I was a new student and asked me to write my name on the blackboard.
Ratan
What was your feeling at that time?
Myself
I was so embarrassed [বিব্রত] that I could not write my name on the blackboard. But our class teacher was so good that he helped me write my name on the blackboard.
Ratan
Could you make friendship with your classmate then?
Myself
Of course, I made friendship with some of my classmates sitting close to me.
Ratan
Thank you very much.
Myself
Welcome.

28 comments:

  1. Thanks. I like it very much...And really I need this dialogue too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.It is very helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing is not so good
    But the dialogue body is very good and it is very helpful for me
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today my exam..... Pray for me & thanks you for writing this 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. l really need this dialogue.thanks ones again

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete