Saturday, September 7, 2019

Parts of Speech: Exercise 002


Parts of Speech: Exercise 002

Identify the parts of speech of the underlined words.

            1.         He has many influential friends.




            2.         He is the fastest runner in the school.




            3.         He went to see the doctor because he wasn't feeling well.




            4.         Hello John! How are you today?




            5.         I am extremely excited for our trip to Costa Rica.




            6.         I am the happiest woman in the world.




            7.         I bought a beautiful dress at the mall.




            8.         I couldn’t think clearly, and I felt hot.




            9.         I have been married to you for twenty years and I still don’t understand you.




            10.       I have red flowers.




            11.       I helped him because I liked him.




            12.       I helped him carry it.




            13.       I left my shoes under the kitchen table.




            14.       I want to go now.




            15.       I want to go to a university in The United States.




            16.       If we finish our work quickly we can go to the movies.




            17.       I'll see you in three hours.




            18.       I'm sure I've met your girlfriend before.




            19.       In the two weeks in the job he made himself thoroughly disliked.




            20.       It is my doll.



Parts of Speech: Exercise 002
Answer Section

            1.         Noun

            2.         Preposition

            3.         Conjunction

            4.         Interjection

            5.         Adverb

            6.         Adjective

            7.         Adjective, Noun

            8.         Verb

            9.         Adjective

            10.       Adjective

            11.       Pronoun, Conjunction

            12.       Pronoun

            13.       Preposition

            14.       Verb, Adverb

            15.       Noun

            16.       Adverb

            17.       Preposition

            18.       Verb

            19.       Adverb

            20.       Personal Pronoun

No comments:

Post a Comment