Monday, September 2, 2019

Dialogue about the importance of doctor

Dialogue about the importance of doctor


Myself
Hi Sourov how are you?
Sourov
I’m fine. I am coming from doctors cabin.
Myself
Why? Were you sick.
Sourov
Yah. I was. But I’m fine now, thanks. The doctor I met was very competent. He cured me in a very short time.
Myself
Yes, they do that. They are very important for us.
Sourov
Of course. Doctors save lives, not only that their importance goes far beyond that. Doctors also make a difference by helping patients minimize pain, recover from a disease faster or learn to live with a disabling injury.
Myself
You are right. They help us when we are hurt or have fallen ill. And most importantly, doctors talk with us about how we can preserve our most valuable resource – our good health.
Sourov
Right you are. They help us in many way when we are not feeling well. Specially, they are very important to the children and the aged ones.
Myself
Right. Doctors play a very important role in our lives.
Sourov
Well, I have to go now. I’m already late. See you again.
Myself
Ok. Bye.

9 comments: