Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dialogue between an interviewer and an interviewee looking for a job as a public relation officer

Dialogue between an interviewer and an interviewee looking for a job as a public relation officer


Interviewee
Good Morning, sir.
Interviewer
Good Morning. Please have a seat.
Interviewee
Thank you, sir.
Interviewer
Can you please introduce yourself?
Interviewee
I have just completed my MA in Journalism from the University of Dhaka. I have stood second class 2nd in order to merit. I have got my result last week and this is my first interview.
Interviewer
I see you are quite new. So, how can you cope with this position?
Interviewee
I am confident about my capabilities. Besides, my academic background fully matches with the responsibilities of this position.
Interviewer
But everyone else in this position was well experienced.
Interviewee
Sir, experience is such a thing that can be gained only through elapse of time. And everyone has to start without any experience, but through his diligence [পরিশ্রম] he overcomes everything.
Interviewer
That’s true. But I cannot experiment with this position because this is a very sensitive position.
Interviewee
I know that and I hope I would handle all these properly if I am given an opportunity [সুযোগ].
Interviewer
Then we have to keep you on a trial basis for a month and mind that you will be given only a lump sum amount. If we find you suitable, then we will appoint you.
Interviewee
That will be great, sir. I will try my best to prove my worth.
Interviewer
So, can you join on next Sunday?
Interviewee
No problem, sir.
Interviewer
That’s fine. See you on Sunday.
Interviewee
Thank you, sir.
Interviewer
Bye.
Interviewee
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment