Friday, September 27, 2019

Dialogue between two friends who suddenly met at a railway station almost after 20 years about their career/ profession

Dialogue between two friends who suddenly met at a railway station almost after 20 years about their career/ profession


Mina
Hi! Is it Sabina?
Sabina
Hi! Yes, I am Sabina. But I did not make any late to recognize you. What’s up?
Mina
I am quite well. I have a nice and caring husband along with two sweet babies. What about you?
Sabina
I am also fine by the grace of Allah. Anyway, I have got an engineer husband and a son who reads in an English medium school. However, what are you doing now?
Mina
I have taken teaching as my profession. You know, I like and enjoy this job very much. I have already become an assistant professor of a degree college. Have you involved yourself with any?
Sabina
Yes, I have been working as a senior executive officer in a publication company named ‘Infinite Publications Ltd’.
Mina
What’s your duty there? Will you please explain?
Sabina
I am the main writer of English department. But in case of more emergency, I edit the questions and answer scripts. I am enjoying the profession very much because it is increasing my creativity.
Mina
Oh! Fine. This is an excellent job without any doubt. Okay, no more today. Convey my best wishes to your husband and baby.
Sabina
Convey my best wishes to your husband and babies as well. Take your care.
Mina
You too. Bye.
Sabina
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment