Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Visit to a Book Fair / A Book Fair I Visited

My Visit to a Book Fair / A Book Fair I Visited

Book fair has become very popular at present. I visited [জায়গা] a book fair last February. The book fair was arranged on the occasion of the immortal 21st February. It was held at  Bangla academy premises It began on the 1st February and came to an end on the 28th February. Every year Bangla academy arranges book fair to pay respect to martyrs of the Language Movement. Books of poems, adventure novels and books for the children were displayed in the fair. Different newspapers and magazines which were published on 22nd February 1952 were also displayed. As  a book lover I went to the ‘Ekushey Boi Mela’. This book fair gave me an opportunity [সুযোগ] to buy my favourite books. So, I went to the book fair in order to buy some books and to see some famous writers of the country. I went to the fair with my parents. I enjoyed the fair very much. I visited different stalls and saw many new books. I bought  three novels . My joys knew no bounds when I saw my favourite writer at the book fair. I took autograph from him. Book fair helps us form the habit of reading books. It also plays an important role in creating new writer. In fact, a book fair creates in our minds a feeling of love for our mother tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment