Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dialogue about the frequent failures of Bangladesh cricket team in the international matches

Dialogue about the frequent failures of Bangladesh cricket team in the international matches


Nafis
Hello, Sagar. How are you?
Sagar
I am fine. And you?
Nafis
I am alright.
Sagar
But why do you look sad?
Nafis
Actually, I am upset about the repeated failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team in the international matches.
Sagar
It is really very sad. What do you think about the reasons behind this failure?
Nafis
I think Bangladesh Cricket Council has a great lack of experience for such matches. What do you think?
Sagar
I don’t think so my friend. With this experience, our national team defeated various leading cricket teams of the world. Isn’t it right?
Nafis
It’s partly right. Then what do you think for these frequent failures?
Sagar
I think, the main problem is that our team cannot continue their course of success. They should always remember that one success is followed by a number of defeats.
Nafis
 I do agree. But how can we overcome it?
Sagar
I think, firstly our team spirit should be improved. For this, modern coaching arrangements are a must. Besides, steps should be taken to find out more and more young cricket talents from every corner of our country.
Nafis
 If all these can be done, our national team will do better and better in near future.  
Sagar
It’s very nice to talk to you about such an important point.
Nafis
Thank you very much.
Sagar
You are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment