Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Aim in Life

My Aim in Life

Aim in life means to choose a profession for future life. Man is the best creation of Allah. He cannot run his life towards the path of prosperity [সমৃদ্ধি] and happiness without having a definite [নির্দিষ্ট] aim in life. Our life is like a journey and a journey must have a destination [গন্তব্য]. I am a student now. Like others I also have an aim in life. My aim in life is to become a model teacher. There are several reasons for my choice. It is a noble [সম্মানিত] profession. To me, teaching appears to be the best way to serve the society. A Good teacher is a potential [সম্ভাবনা] builder of a nation. A teacher is respected everywhere. Everyone salutes him. To be a good teacher I wish to prepare myself first. Now I am a student of class X. After passing the S.S.C and H.S.C Examinations with credit I shall get myself admitted into a renowned [বিখ্যাত] University for Honours and Master’s Degree. After completing my degrees, I will join in our village high school. Our village students do not get standard education. I will devote my life to spread literacy. I will make them aware [সচেতন] about the importance of education. I will encourage [উৎসাহ] them to send their children to school. A man's real success in life greatly depends on his proper choice of career. My long cherished [অভীষ্ট] aim in life is to bring a desirable change in human behaviour through education.

No comments:

Post a Comment