Thursday, September 12, 2019

Dialogue about our wage earners

Dialogue about our wage earners


Akib
Hello friend, where are you going in such a hurry?
Badal
My uncle has returned from Qatar and I am going to meet him.
Akib
That’s great news. Does he work there?
Badal
Yes.
Akib
So, your uncle is one of our wage earners.
Badal
Sorry, I don’t understand.
Akib
Don’t you know that A huge [বিশাল] number of Bangladeshis go abroad for jobs. And what they earn they send the money to their families. It helps in our economy.
Badal
Is it so? But how much can they send?
Akib
Oh, very much. There is always a high demand of workers in some foreign [বৈদেশিক] countries like UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, etc. They like Bangladeshi workers because they are hard working.
Badal
I see. So, people like my uncle are not only improving his own condition but also helping the economy of our country.
Akib
Yes, they are.
Badal
Thank you very much for the conversation but I have to go now. I am getting late.
Akib
Ok. See you later.
Badal
See you.

5 comments: