Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Phrases or Words: Exercise 005


Phrases or Words: Exercise 005

Complete the sentences with suitable phrases or words.

            1.         ____________ I get up from bed, than I took a bath. PW:[01]




            2.         ____________ he fire the gun than the tiger sprang on him. PW:[01]




            3.         ____________ he see the police than he ran away. PW:[01]




            4.         ____________ I arrive at the station than the train came. PW:[01]




            5.         ____________ I put the phone down than it started ringing again. PW:[01]




            6.         ____________ she read the telegram than she fainted. PW:[01]




            7.         ____________ the thieves see the police than they ran away. PW:[01]




            8.         ____________ they meet than they fell in love with each other. PW:[01]




            9.         ____________ we hear the noise than we rushed to the spot. PW:[01]




            10.       ____________ I gotten up from bed, than I took a bath. PW:[01]




            11.       ____________ he graduated, than he was on his way to America. PW:[01]




            12.       ____________ I arrived at the station, than the train came. PW:[01]




            13.       ____________ I closed my eyes, than I fell asleep. PW:[01]




            14.       ____________ I eaten the fish, than I started feeling sick. PW:[01]




            15.       ____________ I finished my studies, than I got a good job. PW:[01]




            16.       ____________ I gotten my bags unpacked, then I realized that my camera was missing. PW:[01]




            17.       ____________ she finished one project, than she started working on the next. PW:[01]




            18.       ____________ she read the letter, than she started crying. PW:[01]




            19.       ____________ the police left the scene, than trouble started brewing again. PW:[01]




            20.       ____________ the sun disappeared below the horizon than darkness began to envelop the planet. PW:[01]



Phrases or Words: Exercise 005
Answer Section

            1.         No sooner did

            2.         No sooner did

            3.         No sooner did

            4.         No sooner did

            5.         No sooner did

            6.         No sooner did

            7.         No sooner did

            8.         No sooner did

            9.         No sooner did

            10.       No sooner had

            11.       No sooner had

            12.       No sooner had

            13.       No sooner had

            14.       No sooner had

            15.       No sooner had

            16.       No sooner had

            17.       No sooner had

            18.       No sooner had

            19.       No sooner had

            20.       No sooner had

No comments:

Post a Comment