Saturday, August 10, 2019

Capitalization and Punctuation: Exercise 002

Capitalization and Punctuation: Exercise 002

Rewrite the following sentences using capitalization and punctuation.

1.         esha started crying for her father oh I want to see my father




2.         fill in the form please




3.         hallo how are you




4.         hands on clocks and gloves and shoes




5.         he loved the book, which was called "a day in france."




6.         Helal was born on january 21 1979 in jessore




7.         how can I help ms sufia




8.         i am originally from the south but now i live in the north.




9.         i like dogs cats horses and elephants




10.       i visitied mr. smith, the chairman of the board, on september 10.




11.       i will take my scholarship examination on december 15 2009




12.       in the afternoon she generally goes there by rickshaw or baby taxi




13.       in the evening my mother watches tv




14.       india is the seventh largest country in the world




15.       is anything serious doctor




16.       its main crops are rice jute sugarcane and tea




17.       its so beautiful im so happy




18.       jennifer and peter will travel to russia to work in an orphanage.




19.       look The sky is cloudy




20.       may i visit the oval office, president?



Capitalization and Punctuation: Exercise 002
Answer Section

1.         Esha started crying for her father, "Oh! I want to see my father."

2.         Fill in the form, please.

3.         Hello! how are you?

4.         Hands on clocks, and gloves, and shoes.

5.         He loved the book, which was called "A Day in France."

6.         Helal was born on January 21, 1979 in Jessore.

7.         How can I help, Ms. Sufia?

8.         I am originally from the South but i drove north and now i live in the North.

9.         I like dogs, cats, horses and elephants.

10.       I visited Mr. Smith, the chairman of the board, on September 10.

11.       I will take my scholarship examination on December 15, 2009.

12.       In the afternoon, she generally goes there by rickshaw or baby-taxi.

13.       In the evening, my mother watches TV.

14.       India is the seventh largest country in the world.

15.       Is anything serious, doctor?

16.       Its main crops are rice, jute, sugar cane and tea.

17.       It's so beautiful, I'm so happy.

18.       jennifer and peter will travel to russia to work in an orphanage.

19.       Look! The sky is cloudy.

20.       May I visit the oval office, President?

No comments:

Post a Comment