Friday, August 23, 2019

Email on borrowing a dictionary

Email on borrowing a dictionary

From: Sharmin <sharmin@yahoo.com>
To: Satabdi <satabdi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Request to borrow a dictionary.

My dear Satabdi,
I received your email yesterday. I wanted to come to you but did not find time. I have lost my dictionary. I need it very much because I have to do my homework. I know that you have a spare copy. I request you to lend me your dictionary for a few days. I shall keep it carefully and return you in the same condition. I shall return it as early as possible. I hope you will send me the dictionary soon. I shall be grateful to you for this act. Write soon.

With regards [শুভেচ্ছা] to all.
Yours sincerely,
Sharmin

No comments:

Post a Comment