Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Forming Wh questions: Exercise 004


Forming Wh questions: Exercise 004

Make WH questions with the underlined words.

            1.         Mr Rakib is a teacher.




            2.         Mr Rakib shows us the way to tea garden.




            3.         Ms Smith is a new English teacher.




            4.         Ms Smith is a new English teacher.




            5.         Muhin is a cricketer.




            6.         My brother likes blue.




            7.         My brother’s name is Aminul Islam.




            8.         My father is sixty years old.




            9.         My favourite food is vegetable.




            10.       My favourite hobby is gardening.




            11.       My favourite hobby is stamp collecting.




            12.       My grandfather loves to eat mango.




            13.       My grandfather was a farmer.




            14.       My grandmother is fine.




            15.       My mother is an affectionate person.




            16.       My mother is a teacher.




            17.       My school starts at 8:00 am.




            18.       My younger brother loves to play badminton.




            19.       Nadia lives in Chittagong.




            20.       Nisha learnt to speak French.



Forming Wh questions: Exercise 004
Answer Section

            1.         What is Mr Rakib?

            2.         Who shows us the way to tea garden?

            3.         Who is a new English Teacher?

            4.         What is Ms. Smith?

            5.         Who is a cricketer?

            6.         Which colour does my brother like?

            7.         What is your brother’s name?

            8.         How old is your father?

            9.         What is your favourite food?

            10.       What is your favourite hobby?

            11.       What is your favourite hobby?

            12.       Which fruit does my grandfather love to eat?

            13.       What was your grandfather?

            14.       How is your grandmother?

            15.       How is my mother as a woman?

            16.       What is your mother?

            17.       When does my school start?

            18.       What does my younger brother love to play?

            19.       Where does Nadia live in?

            20.       Who learnt to speak French?

No comments:

Post a Comment