Monday, August 19, 2019

Dialogue about the plan after exam

plan after exam


Myself
Good morning, friend.
Friend
Good morning.
Myself
How are you my friend?
Friend
I am fine by the grace of almighty Allah. What about you?
Myself
Well. How are you doing on the exam?
Friend
Very well and you?
Myself
Very well by the grace of Allah.
Friend
Now what are you planning after the JSC exam?
Myself
I am planning to pass this time having a tour inside the country.
Friend
Okay, it’s a very good idea. But why have you planned so?
Myself
It was a long cherished dream to me. Now, tell me what is your plan?
Friend
But my plan is not same like yours.
Myself
What is that actually?
Friend
It is about learning English.
Myself
What do you mean?
Friend
I mean, I will learn spoken English as I am somewhat weak in English.
Myself
It’s a very excellent idea.
Friend
Ok. What places will you visit first?
Myself
I think I will start from Bagerhat. First Shat Gumbuj Mosque, Khanjahan Ali’s majar and then Sundarban.
Friend
Ok. I hope you all the success.
Myself
Wish you best of luck.
Friend
Also you.

2 comments: