Friday, August 23, 2019

Email to be a volunteer in a fund-raising event

fund-raising event

From: Nusrat Mehzabin <nusratmehzabin@yahoo.com>
To: Ahsan <ahsan@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 1 October; 20__; 4:25 p.m.

Subject: Want to be a volunteer.

John Lee
Co-ordinator
St. John Senior Centre
123 Business Rd.
Business City

Dear Sir,
I am interested in opportunities [সুযোগ] that may be available to volunteer at the fund-raising event. I have experience working with this sort of events and would be thrilled [রোমাঞ্চিত] to continue to do so in a volunteer capacity [ক্ষমতা]. I also participated in fundraising and community outreach initiatives.

If the event needs a dedicated volunteer, I would be thrilled to have the opportunity [সুযোগ] to assist you. My schedule is flexible, and I would be available to volunteer at your convenience [সুবিধা].

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment