Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Forming Wh questions: Exercise 002


Forming Wh questions: Exercise 002

Make WH questions with the underlined words.

            1.         Faria can solve the problem.




            2.         Father reads newspaper in the morning.




            3.         Fitzy Frog has lost his voice.




            4.         Hasan has done the work.




            5.         Hasib wants to go out for playing football.




            6.         He found Nipa in a field.




            7.         He is a banker.




            8.         He is reading a book about Bangladesh.




            9.         He is reading.




            10.       He reads in class five.




            11.       He was a school teacher.




            12.       I am going there for visiting my sister.




            13.       I came from Sylhet.




            14.       I go to school by rickshaw.




            15.       I have gone to library to buy a dictionary.




            16.       I have my breakfast at 7:30 am.




            17.       I like grapes from the vine.




            18.       I like cricket most.




            19.       I met him yesterday at the bookshop.




            20.       I’m going to Chittagong.



Forming Wh questions: Exercise 002
Answer Section

            1.         Who can solve the problem?

            2.         When does father read newspaper?

            3.         Who has lost his voice?

            4.         Who has done the work?

            5.         Why does Hasib want to go out?

            6.         Where did he find Nipa?

            7.         What is he?

            8.         What is he reading?

            9.         What is he doing?

            10.       What class does he read?

            11.       What was his profession?

            12.       Why are you going there?

            13.       Where did you come from?

            14.       How do I go to school?

            15.       Why have you gone to library?

            16.       When do you have your breakfast?

            17.       What do you like from the vine?

            18.       Which game do you like most?

            19.       When did you meet him?

            20.       Where are you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment