Friday, August 23, 2019

Email requesting friend to visit your country

Email requesting friend to visit your country

From: “Anika” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday, September 20, 20__; 6:00pm

Subject:  Visit my country.

My Dear Vicky,

I am very happy to receive your email.

I know that your country Malaysia is a very nice place. It has numerous [অসংখ্য] places of cultural interest and scenic beauty. Bangladesh, you may be aware, is also very rich in art, culture, historical places and monuments and has also a large number of places of scenic beauty.

Your interest in such things had become clear to me from your emails. You have been showing keen interest in the cultural heritage and the historical monuments of Bangladesh. In order to satisfy your curiosity and to know and see things for yourself, I would like to invite you to visit Bangladesh. In so far as Rangpur is concerned, you will be my guest.

For your information, February-March and September- October are good times to visit Bangladesh.

I would love to hear from you and with my best wishes to all at your end.

Yours sincerely,
Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment