Monday, August 19, 2019

Dialogue between you and a foreigner who wants to visit Dhaka

Dhaka


Tourist
Excuse me. May I seek your help?
Myself
How can I help you?
Tourist
Very nice to meet you. I am an American tourist. This is my first visit to Bangladesh.
Myself
Welcome to Bangladesh, sir. What can I do for you?
Tourist
I want to visit Dhaka. As it is my first visit, I don’t know what to see and where to go.
Myself
Well, there are Many important sites to visit. You could visit the National Museum, the National Zoo, the Central Saheed Minar, the Carzon Hall, Ahsan Manjil, the Shangsad Bhaban, the Botanical Garden, and many other places.
Tourist
Oh, my God! I see I can spent wonderful time in Dhaka.
Myself
Yes. Your first visit to Dhaka could be of great interest. It can widened your knowledge and experience.
Tourist
I guess so. Can you suggest any good hotels?
Myself
Well, there are many hotels in Dhaka. What type of hotel do you want to stay?
Tourist
I want a hotel of good quality that will provide all modern facilities.
Myself
In this case I will suggest you to go to Hotel Sonargaon.
Tourist
It is very nice of you. I highly appreciate your help and cooperation.
Myself
It is my pleasure. May your visit in Bangladesh be pleasant.
Tourist
I am really glad to meet you. Thank you very much.
Myself
You are most welcome. Good bye.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you So much💜💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are searching for the best places to visit in Punjab, let us tell you that there is no one place that fits all. Punjab—the land of five rivers, is best known for its brave, kind-hearted, and hospitable people. With its exuberant festivals and celebration, Punjab delights everyone differently.
    best-places-to-visit-in-punjab

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 6.5 Creedmoor ammo has all the set apart of high accuracy and performance. The case has no belt and headspace is in the shoulder, which is more accurate. Its 30-degree shoulder angle ensures a perfect seat in the chamber and optimal powder burn and efficiency. The maximum chamber pressure is set at 4350 bar: high but within the spectrum of modern cartridges.

    ReplyDelete