Monday, August 19, 2019

Dialogue between you and a gentleman seeking direction to go to post office

seeking direction


Gentleman
Good afternoon. Can you please help me?
Myself
Good afternoon. What kind of help do you need?
Gentleman
I am a newcomer in this locality. I do not know the location of the post office. Would you please tell me the location of it?
Myself
Of course. Where do you reside? Do you know New Market area?
Gentleman
No, I don't. I have rented an apartment recently at Azimpur area.
Myself
Don't worry at all. Listen to me. Go straight and you will notice a foot-over bridge. Then turn right and you will find a road towards the 3rd gate of New Market.
Gentleman
Okay. Is that all?
Myself
No, you have to cross the gate and then turn right again after walking 10 yards you will find the New Market post office.
Gentleman
Is it a multi-storied building or single one?
Myself
No, it is a two storied white coloured building.
Gentleman
It is all right. Is there any signboard in front of the building?
Myself
Yes, there is a small signboard in front of the building.
Gentleman
I am afraid as I do not know whether I would be able to trace it out or not.
Myself
No, there is nothing to be afraid of. If you fail to trace it out, you can ask someone after going there.
Gentleman
Thank you very much for your kind help and cooperation.
Myself
You are welcome. Best of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment