Thursday, August 15, 2019

Narration: Exercise 004


Narration: Exercise 004

Change the following sentences into indirect speech.

            1.         He said to me, "Are you eating banana?" [NAR:13]




            2.         He said to me, "Are you reading any book?" [NAR:13]




            3.         He said to me, "Are you well?" [NAR:13]




            4.         He said to me, "Did you write the paragraph?" [NAR:13]




            5.         He said to me, "Do you know me?" [NAR:13]




            6.         He said to me, "Do you know my friend?" [NAR:13]




            7.         He said to me, "Don't you do your duty?" [NAR:13]




            8.         He said to me, "Give me a book." [NAR:16]




            9.         He said to me, "Have you eaten rice?" [NAR:13]




            10.       He said to me, "Haven't you finished the work?" [NAR:13]




            11.       He said to me, "I bought a gift for you." [NAR:03]




            12.       He said to me, "I caught a big fish yesterday." [NAR:03]




            13.       He said to me, "I did not see the boy going." [NAR:03]




            14.       He said to me, "I met him last night." [NAR:03]




            15.       He said to me, "I was a student of Bogra Zilla School." [NAR:03]




            16.       He said to me, "I was eating rice." [NAR:03]




            17.       He said to me, "I went there." [NAR:03]




            18.       He said to me, "I went to my village yesterday." [NAR:03]




            19.       He said to me, "I went to New Market." [NAR:03]




            20.       He said to me, "Learn your lesson regularly." [NAR:16]



Narration: Exercise 004
Answer Section

            1.         He asked me if I was eating banana.

            2.         He asked if I was reading any book.

            3.         He asked me if I was well.

            4.         He asked me if I had written the paragraph.

            5.         He asked me if I knew him.

            6.         He asked me if I knew his friend.

            7.         He asked me if I did not do my duty.

            8.         He told me to give him a book.

            9.         He asked me if I had eaten rice.

            10.       He asked me if I had not finished the work.

            11.       He told me that he had bought a gift for me.

            12.       He told me that he had caught a big fish the previous day.

            13.       He told me that he had not seen the boy going.

            14.       He told me that he had met him the night before.

            15.       He told me that he had been a student of Bogra Zilla School.

            16.       He told me that he had been eating rice.

            17.       He told me that he had gone there.

            18.       He told me that he had gone to his village the previous day.

            19.       He told me that he had gone to New Market.

            20.       He advised me to learn my lesson regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment