Thursday, August 15, 2019

Narration: Exercise 010


Narration: Exercise 010

Change the following sentences into indirect speech.

            1.         My mother said to me, "Why did you not go to school yesterday?"  [NAR:14]




            2.         Najma said to him, "Have you taken my pen?" [NAR:13]




            3.         Neha said to him, "Would that you were here at that time!" [NAR:20]




            4.         Nipa said to Dina, "Where are you going now?" [NAR:14]




            5.         Nipa said to Dipa, "Please give me your story book." [NAR:16]




            6.         Prashant said, "Good night, papa!" [NAR:20]




            7.         Premul said to his sister, "Will you go to school?" [NAR:13]




            8.         Pria said to Dina, "I'll follow you." [NAR:01]




            9.         Rafia said to her, "Do come tomorrow." [NAR:16]




            10.       Rahim said to me, "Do you like it?" [NAR:13]




            11.       Rahim said, "I wrote a letter." [NAR:03]




            12.       Rahim says, "I did not play as I was sick." [NAR:08]




            13.       Rahman has said to Milton, "Have you seen this movie?" [NAR:13]




            14.       Raju said to me, "Are you my friend?" [NAR:13]




            15.       Raju said to me, "Have you taken my pen?" [NAR:13]




            16.       Rakib said to me, "Will you lend me a book for today?" [NAR:13]




            17.       Rakib said to Raju, "How are you today?" [NAR:14]




            18.       Rana said to Rina, "How have you crossed the river?" [NAR:14]




            19.       Rashed said, "I ate my meal." [NAR:03]




            20.       Rasu said, "I did not do the work yesterday." [NAR:03]



Narration: Exercise 010
Answer Section

            1.         My Mother asked me why I had not gone to school the previous day.

            2.         Najma asked him if he had taken her pen.

            3.         Neha wished that he had been there at that time.

            4.         Nipa asked Dina where she was going then.

            5.         Nipa entreated Dipa to give her (Nipa) her (Dipa's) story book.

            6.         Prashant bade his papa good night.

            7.         Premul asked his sister if she would go to school.

            8.         Pria told Dina that she would follow her.

            9.         Rafia asked her to come the next day.

            10.       Rahim asked me if I liked it.

            11.       Rahim said that he had written a letter.

            12.       Rahim says that he did not play as he was sick.

            13.       Rahman has asked Milton if he (Milton) had seen that movie.

            14.       Raju asked me if I was his friend.

            15.       Raju asked me if I had taken his (R) pen.

            16.       Raqib asked me if I would lend him a book for that day.

            17.       Rakib asked Raju how he (R) was that day.

            18.       Rana asked Rina how she had crossed the river.

            19.       Rashed said that he had eaten his meal.

            20.       Rasu said that he had not done the work the previous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment