Friday, November 30, 2018

Email to describing your aim in life

aim in life

From: Apurbo <apurbodrmc@gmail.com>
To: Asif <asifmahmud@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 4 October, 20__; 5:00 p.m.

Subject: About my aim in life.

Dear Asif,
Accept my cordial [আন্তরিক] love at the very outset [আরম্ভ] of the email. Hope you are well. My aim in life is to be a doctor. My parents and teachers have given their consent [ব্যবহারের অনুমতি] to my choice. The village people in our country are very poor. Many people meet premature [অকাল] death for want of proper treatment. Therefore, I have decided to serve the people of my village through this profession. I have been learning every single subject with great attention. It was my cherished [অভীষ্ট] desire [আকাঙ্ক্ষা] from my boyhood to serve the nation. I will render [সম্পাদন করা] free service to the poor villagers. I will set up a charitable [দাতব্য] dispensary and distribute [বিতরণ] medicines to the poor free of cost. I have also a plan to set up a hospital with few beds for serious cases. Pray for me so that I can reach my goal and serve the nation.

No more today.

Yours ever,
Apurbo

3 comments: