Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Email to manager of a library to know the process of becoming a member



Subject: To know the process of becoming a member of the library.

Dear Sir,
Being a studious student and curious [উৎসুক] to know, I have decided to involve [সঙ্গে জড়িত] myself in your esteemed [সম্মানিত] and enriched [সমৃদ্ধ] library. But I am fully unaware [অজ্ঞাত] of the proceeding about what I have to fulfil to become a proud member and enjoy all the services on offer of your library. Please, help to let me know how to join the library. How much time will it take to issue me a library card? How much should I pay? What can I do with my card? Is there a charge for borrowing items? How long can I keep items? What happens if I lose or damage an item? What happens if I don’t return items on time? What happens if my card is lost, stolen or damaged? What do I need to do if I change address? What do I need to do if I change my email address?

I will be highly pleased if you inform me above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Nahid

1 comment: