Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Email to the editor requesting him for sending you the guidelines and other information of the Inter School Debate competition


From: Shahriar Mahmud<smahmud2006@gmail.com>
To : <office@prothom-alo.info>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23 20__; 12:33 pm

Subject: A request to inform details about the Inter School Debate Competition-20__.

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I want to participate in the Inter-School Debate Competition organized by The Daily Prothom Alo, your reputed [সুবিজ্ঞাত] national daily. But while I was going through the daily, I found that all types of information were not provided. Firstly, the educational qualification of a participant essential for the competition is not mentioned [উল্লিখিত] clearly. Secondly, the entry fee of the competition is not written as well. Even the topic of debate is not crystallized. So, I will be highly delighted provided that you make a reply through email informing me in detail. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Shahriar Mahmud
Class: Ten, College No: 11032
Dhaka Green Residential Model School, Dhaka-1207

No comments:

Post a Comment