Monday, November 26, 2018

Neighbour

My Neighbour


A neighbour is a person who lives nearby, normally in a house or apartment that is next door or, in the case of houses, across the street. Some people form friendships with their neighbours, and help them by sharing their tools and helping with various tasks. I live in an apartment and I too have a lovely and nice neighbour. They came to this apartment after we had been here for more than a year. Gradually, we started mingling [মিশা] and talking and I had a company in that house, a boy of my age. So, we became friends quickly and that led to the fast growth of our families’ relationship too. We invite them on special occasions and they also invite us when they have something special at their home. Now most of the evenings, either we go there to play or my friend comes over to play and our moms discuss and talk so many matters while we play. For any emergency, we could rely on each other and we have no problems over it. I am glad that we happened to have such a good neighbour, who is very helpful and caring. They take good care of us and we also return the same. This is what makes both our family united and happy and almost be like one family. I love them very much and I wish we do not have to separate for any reason. Good neighbours are hard to find and we are lucky to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment