Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your father informing him about your progress of study

progress of study




From: Nazim Islam <nazim@yahoo.com>
To : Mr. Rahman <rahman@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 20__; 7:32 pm.

Subject: Informing progress of study.

My dear father,
Peace be on you through the mercy [দয়া] of Allah. I am very glad to receive your mail and I have read it many a time and felt deeply that you are so much anxious [চিন্তিত] of me. I assure [আশ্বস্ত] you that you need not think so much about my studies. I am preparing very well for the ensuing [আসন্ন] examination.

Well, you will be delighted [আনন্দিত] to know that I have got G.P.A. 5 in the test examination. I am sure now you will be proud of me. I can do better in the JSC examination. I have completed my revision of English, Math, Bengali and other subjects quite successfully with the help of my respective teachers. Do pray that I can keep your heads high by the grace [অনুগ্রহ] of Allah.

Convey my salaam to mother and love to Sony. With lots of love.

Your affectionate son,
Nazim

No comments:

Post a Comment