Friday, November 30, 2018

Email to friend wishing a happy birthday


From: Tushar <tushar@yahoo.com>
To: Sijan Ahmed <sijan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 20__; 12:09 pm.

Subject: Wishing a happy birthday.

Dear Sijan,
I feel very happy to know that the coming Monday happens to be your birthday. It will be a great pleasure [আনন্দ] for me to attend your birthday party. Please, accept my best wishes and heartily complements on this special occasion. I wish such happy occasion will happen in your life again and again. It’s really very kind of you to have invited me on birthday party. I am very grateful to the Lord for this year of life he has allowed you to enjoy, because he has placed you in my path and keep us together as always. You deserve a life full of success, love and great joy. Happy Birthday! Very shortly you will receive a small gift from my side as a token of love and affection. Accept my felicitation [সমাদর] on this happy day once again.

With best regards [শুভেচ্ছা].

Yours sincerely,
Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment