Thursday, November 29, 2018

Email to your friend asking suggestion for JSC examination

suggestion

From: Tusher Islam <tusher@yahoo.com>
To: Shezan Rahman <shezan@yahoo.com>
Sent    : Sunday, October 20, 20__; 7:32 pm.

Subject: Asking suggestion for JSC examination.

Dear friend,
At the very outset [আরম্ভ] accept my cordial [আন্তরিক] greetings and best wishes. I do hope that you are in sound health and taking a great preparation. You know I live in a remote [প্রত্যন্ত] village where I hardly keep in contact with qualified teachers. Besides, I am a dull student. I have wasted my valuable time roaming aimlessly. Now, I am not getting any reliable [নির্ভরযোগ্য] short suggestion for my upcoming examination. That’s why I am confused to take a good preparation. You can help me a lot in this purpose as you are a brilliant student.

Please, help me by giving some short suggestions of all subjects so that I can pass in the examination. Your suggestions and advices are highly expected at this moment. Try to send it as soon as possible otherwise my dream to pass will be nipped in the bud.

Your loving friend,
Tusher

No comments:

Post a Comment