Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Email to the manager of the travel agency to cancel the ticket booked for you


Subject: Regarding cancellation of a booked ticket.

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you regretfully [আফসোস] that I booked a ticket for Jhenaidah bound chair coach. But due to some unavoidable [অনিবার্য] circumstances [পরিস্থিতি] I am unable to go to Jhenaidah on the fixed date. So, it would be a great favour to me if I could cancel the ticket. The ticket is of the coach no 42, on 25 October, 20__ and the seat booked for me is B1. I believe there would not be any inconvenience [অসুবিধা] in the process as I am informing you three days before the date fixed for the journey. I would be grateful if you could consider my case, and cancel the ticket booked for me. I am looking forward to hearing from you about the confirmation of the cancellation.

Respectfully,
Md. Jamal Uddin,
5/3, Tajmahal Road,
Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207

No comments:

Post a Comment