Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Email to the Railway Booking Clerk asking him to reserve a seat for you


From: siddiqurrahman@gmail.com
To: nazrulislam@yahoo.com

Subject: For reservation [সংরক্ষণ] of a seat.

Sir,
With due respect I would like to state that I will have to go to Satkhira on July 21, 20__ to attend a bridal party and I need a seat of Satkhira Express of the mentioned date. I do humbly request to you to book a seat for me of any schedule. I will remain grateful to you if you book a seat for me and inform me through a reply email. I am too busy to go to the station to buy a ticket personally. I will send the amount as fixed for the ticket through Bkash as you will instruct [নির্দেশ] in the mail.

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Thank you,
Sincerely yours,
Siddiq

1 comment: